Enhance and Optimize our Core Operations
We are committed to enhancing and optimizing our core business and improving financial performance, including revenue growth, margin expansion and positive cash flow, using the following strategies:
- Focusing on cross-selling a wide range of applicable services and solutions to our customers, including those added to our portfolio through acquisition.
- Continuing research and development investments in cybersecurity software, iNET, our intelligent transportation system connected city platform, modeling and simulation, data analytics and our software and security-as-a-service platforms.
- Continuously evaluating and shaping our portfolio to divest, exit and de-emphasize lower-performing businesses and markets.
- Rigorously managing our working capital to maximize cash flow.
Extend into Opportunity-Rich Adjacent Markets
We are extending our core markets through organically penetrating and expanding in market adjacencies requiring our core services and solutions, with key market focuses that include:
- Space—Extend our space situational awareness, small satellite integration, command and control and critical infrastructure solutions to our current and new space customers in the government and commercial space markets.
- Smart Cities—Extend our iNET platform to include enhanced cybersecurity, data analytics, machine learning and cloud computing to expand coverage to additional global cities and regions.
- Critical Infrastructure Protection—Leverage our installed customer base and pursue market segments that are driven by high threat levels and regulatory concerns.
- Energy—Extend our cyber-physical security, energy efficiency, owner’s engineer, and critical infrastructure solutions to regulated utilities, oil and gas energy companies and federal energy customers.
- Health—Extend our data analytics, artificial intelligence and cloud computing solutions to the federal disease research and greater federal healthcare ecosystem.
Continued Acquisition and Integration of Transformative, Disruptive Technologies
We are transforming our business capabilities and business models through the acquisition of companies with additional software and hardware intellectual property in:
- Cybersecurity software leveraging artificial intelligence algorithms across large data sets to further expand our coverage with large infrastructure and mobility systems.
- Intelligence software focused on data capture, processing and configuration to produce actionable intelligence from large data sets.
- Internet of Things, or IoT, sensor systems integration, data capture and processing focused on mobility solutions for connected and smart cities.
- Space and geospatial software to expand our small satellite command and control coverage, large data capture and analysis with embedded artificial intelligence to improve space operations.